Friday, February 3, 2017

MFT: Have a Tweet Birthday

Hello there crafty friends!  Today I like to share a card I made to enter the MFT sketch challenge 318 and SSS Pets Corner Monday Challenge.   


For my front panel I die cut Bristol paper using a rectangle stitched die-namics. Then, I used Die-namics Stitched Cloud Edges to cut acetate. Using the cloud acetates I applied Distress Inks in Salty Ocean and Broken China. For the side strip of the front panel I stamped Whimsical-woodgrain-background and applied Distressinks in Antique Linen, Gathered Twig and Walnut Stain.  I wanted my side to match the the tree limb from Harvest Buddies (well, at least I tried) that I stamped and colored with Copics.  Once I knew where I wanted the tree limb to go I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set using black Archival Ink.


For the images I stamped on white card stock and colored few of the birds from Birds-of-paradise using Copics. Then, I adhered all of them with foam adhesive to add dimension.  I also added some highlights using white gelly pen. 

Some of the copic color combinations I used:

Purple: V01, V04, V09
Red: R32, R35, R37
Blue: B06, B04, B02, B01, B00
Green: YG01, YG03, YG17, G99
Yellow: Y02, Y15, Y19


Thank you so much for stopping by today!!!

Hugs, 
Amy







No comments:

Post a Comment