Sunday, February 12, 2017

MFT: Hello There


Inspired by all the snow around me I pulled out the MFT Polar Bear Pals stamp
set to make a card for the MFT Color challenge 63 and Sketch challenge 319. This set is perfect for doing color challenges because you change the colors of the scarves to coordinate with the challenge. I also added similar colors to the background using Distress Inks. I think this makes the challenge colors stand out more. The sketch challenge shows a circle around the middle but I used the family of bears instead. 




Here are some of the supplies I used :
Copics
Distress Inks
MFT Polar Bears Pals stamp set
MFT Inside and out stitched rounded rectangle
MFT Horizontal Snow Die-namics
Mama Elephant Stitched Rectangle

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Amy

1 comment:

  1. To do a background similar to this does it have to be done with Distress Inks or can other inks work just as well ??

    ReplyDelete