Friday, February 24, 2017

MFT: Have A Blast!

Hello again!
Today I'm sharing a fun interactive card I made using MFT: Space Explorer and the Circle Spinner Channel Dienamics. I applied Distress Inks on Bristol paper to create my bright galaxy sky.  


I love to make interactive cards and when I got this stamp set I knew I had to make at least one spinner type card. I applied distress inks on two trimmed card stocks, one for the top of the card and the other for the bottom ( on my second layer I could've have just added ink where I needed it but at this point I didn't know where or how many spinner channel I was going use). That way once I die cut the top with the spinner die the colors will be the same in the open areas. I splattered white dots using copic opaque white paint.  

I colored the images using copic markers and added silver stickles to the stars for shine.




On my front panel I die cut two areas using the smaller spinner circle. I then flipped it over and added foam adhesive.  If you look at the picture below I added dimes and pennies around the die-cut to make sure I keep that area open  for the coins to spin around.  If you want the objects to spin freely, you need to add two layers of foam adhesive. I stamped the sentiment using versamark ink and heat set the silver embossing powder.




I added a string between the boy and his rocket and adhered all the pieces together.  Lastly, I glued on some Pretty Pink Posh sequins to more added shine and texture to the card.  






Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Amy :)


1 comment: