Saturday, February 25, 2017

PPP: Miss You Friend

Hello friends, thanks for stopping by! I'm ready for spring and luckily I've been having beautiful weather here lately. Today's card reflects my current mood with pretty spring colors and a sweet scene using the products from Pretty Pink Posh.



 To create the card I trimmed two white card stock to 5¼x4. Then, I used the cloud die from Rainy Days Dies set to die cut five clouds using masking paper. I adhered the clouds on the trimmed papers and applied distress inks in Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, and Citrus Citron. I just love those two colors together with the blue birds. After, I stamped the sentiment using blue dye ink.

I created a window on the the front panel using the largest window from Peekaboo window dies. I actually used the die twice (carefully lining it up) because I wanted my window to be bigger. Then, I flipped it over and added foam adhesive behind the front panel. I lined it to the other card stock and adhered the two together. 


For my images, I used the adorable Birdie Friends stamp set and the coordinating dies.  I stamped the images and colored them with copic markers. For the birds, I used copic colors B02, B01, B00, and B000. The solid stamp leaves were stamped with shades of green dye inks. Lastly, I adhered the images to the card and and placed some sequins from the 4mm Springtime and Easter Mix  to add interest and texture. You can't have a Pretty Pink Posh card without using some of the beautiful sequins the store sells.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Amy

4 comments:

  1. I just saw this on FB and it is just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I have these dies and want to try this. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura, it's great to hear I have inspired you :)!

      Delete