Monday, February 6, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh Design Team

Hello friends! Exciting news, Pretty Pink Posh is now OPEN and I am thrilled to announce that I will be joining the Design Team.  For my first card, I created a sweet scene using Holiday Pals and Camping Friends stamp sets from Pretty Pink Posh.  I just adore these images!!!
 
To create my front panel I started by die cutting a A2 size white card stock and used Distress Inks for the background. I applied Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Broken China, and Salty Ocean working by way from the bottom to top. I added some texture by adding drops of water. 
I
I stamped and colored my images using copic markers and then Die Cut (most of them) with coordinating dies. For the tent, I added patterned paper to the outside and colored the inside to match. Then, I adhered the images to the front panel, adding foam tape behind few of them, to add dimension. I also placed couple of PPP Sparkling Clear Sequins.  They add so much sparkle to the card.  Lastly, I adhered the front panel to the card base that was slightly larger on the sides.  

 

Paulina, thank you once a again for this great opportunity to work with your amazing products and super talented team.  In the honor of re-opening she is doing a great GIVEAWAY with announcement of the team members.

I hope you like today's card.  I look forward to sharing more Pretty Pink Posh creations with you. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Amy, Welcome to the PPP DT. Your card IS sweet and I am so looking forward to more of your work. (I am a HUGE fan of Distressed backgrounds and scenes, so this is right up my alley!) TFS!

    ReplyDelete