Wednesday, March 15, 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge 324 : OH JOY! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Hi there! I'm happy to share another card for the MFT Challenge and Inspiration this month. It's always a pleasure to be a guest designer for one of my favorite companies. For today's card, I used lots of wonderful MFT products, including the adorable Sow Much Cuteness stamp set along with its coordinating dies. Let's take a look at the Sketch 324!
What I love about the sketch challenge is that you can interpret the shapes. It doesn't have to be exactly what you see on the sketch. For instance, for the circle element in the sketch, I blended distress ink using the Radiating Rays stencil in the shape of the circle. For the long sentiment banner you see, I used the Die-namics Picket Fence in its place. 
I also replaced the tab on top with a butterfly. I had fun interpreting the sketch, creating this scene and making it my own.   






Other MFT Products:
MFT Cardstock Heavyweight Card Stock Sampler: I used white cardstock for the sentiment and the fence
Die namics Blueprints 31: for the sentiment banner

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment