Friday, March 17, 2017

Neat and Tangled: HAPPY EASTER

Happy Friday!  Today I made a card using Neat & Tangled, Cottontail Cuties.  This stamp set is so cute and really fun to color. I actually colored a whole bunch of them for the The Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge. This card was inspired by Little Tangles challenge #78 Rainbow.  So I used my new distress oxide ink to create a pastel rainbow background.




I colored the images using copic makers. Please note: I cut around the arms of some of the bunnies so that they can hold things, like the carrot and the egg.



Distress Oxides colors I used (I applied the inks with the finger dauber so that I can create smaller circles).  I also splattered some water to the background for the textured look.

nt
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Hugs, Amy


3 comments:

  1. Oh, here you are Amy!:) I'm first time on your blog. Good to see more photos of your cards than you put on Instagram. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with LTCh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this must be the most adorable card using the Cottontail Cuties stamp set! The pastel rainbow background is just so charming!! And your coloring on the cuties is just adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Tangles challenge!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Amy, this card is a pastel coloured beauty!! Absolutely love how you created the soft background (really must try the new oxide inks...) and as always your colouring of the sweet images is perfection. I'm so excited you joined us at Little Tangles this month!

    ReplyDelete