Monday, March 13, 2017

PPP: THINKING OF YOU

Hello Friends! I hope you had a great weekend. Today, I have a spingy shakercard made with wonderful Pretty Pink Posh stamps, dies and sequins.  For this card I used the cutest Bee Friends stamp set and coordinating dies. Please note: This set is only available as gift with purchase over $80 or If you spend over $125 you get the stamp set and coordinating dies (while supplies last).  They will be available for purchase in May 2017 . Let's take a look at how I made this fun card.

First, I stamped and colored all the images using copic markers.  I die cut them using the coordinating dies. 
Then, I trimmed bristol cardstock to 5"X 4". I added clouds using distress inks and acetate stencil I made with one of the dies from Stitched Borders 2. So perfect for making clouds!
Next, I die cut white cardstock using the larger of the two Scallop Frames and added trimmed acetate behind it to make my shaker window.  To create the ground for the sentiment and the flowers I used negative card stock that was left. I die cut the cardstock  using one of the Scallop Borders and applied  distress inks and added the the sentiment in black ink.  After, I inlaid it on top of the shaker window with adhesive.
Once I knew where I wanted to add the bees I stamped the trail of black dots using the StazOn ink.   After, I added two layers of foam adhesive behind the shaker window and added my Sequin Mixes from: 3mm Sparkling sequins4mm Springtime sequins
Easter Mix.  Lastly, I adhered the cloud background cardstock to the shaker window and added all the images that I colored to the front of the card.   




Here's another look at the card.  I added glittery stickles to the wings for sparkle and folded the wings up for fun and dimension. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!
Hugs, Amy

2 comments:

  1. How can you not fall in love with a shaker card? The Bee Friends set is so adorable. Thanks for the detailed instructions too, that is so helpful.

    ReplyDelete