Friday, March 10, 2017

Waffle Flower: YOU ARE BEARY SPECIAL


Happy Friday friends!  Today I wanted to share with you a card I made using Waffle Flower stamp set called Bear and Bird .  This is one of the sweetest set I've seen lately. Let's take a look at what I made. 





The main supplies I used are:
Bear and Bird: I stamped the images with versafine black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing power. Then I colored them with Zig markers and fussy cut.
All Prettied Up Creative Cuts: frame for the front panel
Inside Out Stitched Oval Stax: to create the opening for the wreath 
Distress Ink: I used spun sugar for the background and added drops of water for textured look.

The sentiment is from the stamp set and I heat embossed it using silver embossing powder.

I hope you enjoyed today's card. Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment