Monday, April 24, 2017

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Little Dog Agenda

Hello, friends! Today Mama Elephant is showcasing the adorable Little Dog Agenda set. I love small and cute things, and this definitely fits the bill. This set is great for planners, tags and even cards!


To begin, I die-cut Copic friendly paper using rectangle die from Peek a frame creative cuts. It adds a nice stitched detailing around the borders. Then, I stamped part of a sentiment from Wishing You on black cardstock using Versamark ink, and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. After, I stamped the main sentiment from Tandem Extras using black ink on the front of the die-cut paper. I attached the sentiment on the black cardstock with dimensional foam. Next, I randomly stamped all the little dog images, trying to space them out as evenly as I could. I then colored them with Copic markers. I also stamped the little dog holding a heart separately and propped him up with dimensional foam. This card was almost too easy and so fun to make, I made a second card with the same stamp set.



For the next card, I distressed the sides of an A2 size Bristol cardstock with a variety of Distress Oxide inks. Then, I die cut white cardstock using a 6 window frame from Peek a Frame creative cuts as shown.

 I added a layer of foam adhesive around it and attached it to the distressed panel. Next, I took the negative squares, inked them with Distress Oxide ink and placed them back into the frame.


I stamped and colored the little dogs with Copic markers, and cut them out with their coordinating dies. After, I placed them inside the squares. For the sentiment, I stamped Hollow Letters and colored them in with Copic markers, trying to match the colors of the Distress Oxide inks. I was really going for a colorful card, as you can see. To finish the card, I fussy cut them out and adhered them to the front as shown.

I hope you enjoyed both cards!

You can visit the Mama Elephant blog to see more projects featuring the Little Dog Agenda stamps by the super talented design team.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. These cards are soooo amazing, Amy!!! I will be getting this set in my mail soon and can't wait to use it! Love your inspiration for it. Hugs, Rosali

    ReplyDelete