Monday, April 3, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh: Happy Easter

Hello everyone! Today I'm here to share with you an Easter card using some of my favorite products from Pretty Pink Posh.

To begin, I trimmed two Bristol paper to 4"x 5". I also die-cut Bristol paper using the larger Scallop Frames. I blended Distress inks in mowed lawn and wilted violet to the main panel, the panel inside the Peekaboo Window and the scallop frame. 
Most of my images are from adorable Easter Friends stamp set, but I also added a girl from Friends Forever, and a bunny from the Holiday Pals stamp sets. I stamped the images on smooth white card stock and colored them in with Copic markers.
To assemble the card and to create my scene, I started by die cutting the front panel using the rectangle die from the Peekaboo Window set. This is such a great set to own, now I'm able to hide some friends behind the main panel for a fun and surprise element. I adhered the hidden friends to the second panel and added foam adhesive around it (covering the whole panel). Then, I adhered the scallop frame to the main panel along with other images and adhered that on top of the second panel. Lastly, I added the oh so pretty Friendship Mix (a must have) to complete the card.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week ahead!!!
Hugs, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment