Sunday, April 16, 2017

Purple Onion Designs: Happy Easter

Happy Easter Day!  I hope everyone has been enjoying their Easter week. My card today features Ivy (the bunny with the flag), Robin (bird with striped t-shirt), Blooms, and Easter eggs from Purple Onion Designs

I stamped the images on Bristol Cardstock with Versafine Black ink. I colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and once it dried, I added a little bit more shading with Prismacolor pencils.

For the main panel, I used Bristol paper and added puffy clouds with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I colored the ground with green Zig markers. Then, I die-cut white cardstock with a square scalloped frame four times and adhered them together. After, I added the frame to the main panel. To finish, I added dimensional foam behind Ivy and and Robin and adhered all the images to the card to create this sweet little scene.  

Thank you for stopping by. Have a Blessed Easter!
Hugs, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment