Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Summer Days


Hello friends! Today Mama Elephant's design team and I are showcasing the May release, Summer Days stamp set with its coordinating Creative Cuts. I love this stamp set, I think it's great for creating really cute and delightful summery cards.


I started by die-cutting three Bristol cardstock with the frame die from the Peek A Frame Creative Cuts. With the first cardstock, I stenciled in the clouds using an acetate that I die-cut with a cloud border from Landscape Trio creative cuts. At this point, I stamped the sentiment "Enjoy Every Moment" from the Sweetest Greetings. Then, I took the second cardstock and die-cut it using Ocean Waves Trio creative cuts. The last cardstock was die-cut with one of the wavy borders from the Landscape Trio creative cuts. All the them were inked with Distress Inks using a blending tool. I also added ink and water splatters to add interest and texture to the card. 


For the images, I stamped the adorable critters and the accessories from Summer Days and colored them in with Copic Markers. Then, I die-cut them using the coordinating creative cuts.  Lastly, I added some white highlights to the images using the white Uni-ball Signo pen.

Thank you for stopping by today! Don't forget to head over to the Mama Elephant Blog to see other fabulous projects by the design team.



No comments:

Post a Comment