Friday, May 19, 2017

MFT Card Challenges: You Lift Me Up

Hello sweet friends! I made a card today to enter the MFT Color Challenge #69 and 
Sketch Challenge #333. I love combining them together whenever I can. It pushes me to think outside the box and try things that I normally wouldn't. 

 Here's the color and the sketch challenge.



Now here's my card.


What do you think?

I used a super cute MFT, Up In The Air stamp set. Colored them in with Copic markers. I inked the background with Distress Oxide inks, using colors that fit the challange.


The Sketch challenge has two diagonal lines. So for the first diagonal line, I used cardstock that was die-cut with a cloud border die. For the second diagonal line, I combined two banners that are included in the stamp set and added a die-cut heart to cover up where I attached them. I finished off the card with my favorite 6mm Ballerina Pink sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and some Wink Of Stella on the hot air balloons and banners.

I hope you enjoyed today's post. Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the colors, especially the sky and clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Amy, love the soft color combo and I love how you used the sketch.

    ReplyDelete