Saturday, May 20, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh: Friends Forever.

Hello there! I'm back again to share a friendship card that features one of the cutest critter stamp set, Woodland Critters from Pretty Pink Posh. This set sold out quickly, but it's now back in stock along with the other sold out May release. 



I started the card by creating a A7 size card front with trimmed Bristol cardstock. I distressed the card with various Distress Inks, adding clouds with a die-cut acetate that I made using one of the cloud-like borders from Stitched Borders 2

Then, I used the Storybook 1 die and die-cut the card front twice as shown in the picture. This card could actually be made into two cards if I used an A2 size card front and die cut the frame just once.  But for this card, I wanted to create a storybook like scene with more critters, so I made a bigger card. Hope that makes sense.

After, I added foam tape around the frame and adhered it to the folded note-card. Then, I took one of the negative die-cuts and stamped the sentiment "Friends Forever" from Woodland Critters. Afterwards, I adhered all the negative die cuts back into their places.


Most of the images are from the Woodland Critters set except for the tree branch. I borrowed that from the Birdie Friends set. The stamped images were colored in with Copic markers. Please note: I mirrored stamped the bird so that it could face in the direction of all the critters. 

I think this card turned out really cute (how can it not with all the adorable critters, right?). I hope you like it!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Amy


1 comment:

  1. You are the most talented card crafter I have ever seen, you do such beautiful work. I am in awe of what you come up with. I just wish you did video tutorials.

    ReplyDelete