Thursday, June 8, 2017

Purple Onion Designs: The Sky's the Limit wobble card

Hello there! I have a fun interactive card to share with you today. I made a wobble card using a rubberstamp, T Bird Bear in Airplane from Purple Onion Designs. This stamp is part of my favorite collection, Happy Trails designed by Stacey Yacula. 


To make my card front, I added a circle masking paper (to create the moon) to a diecut frame Bristol cardstock. Then, I distressed it with shades of blue Distress Inks. Next, I splattered slightly diluted Copic OpagueWhite Pigment using a paint brush (tapping the handle). 


Once the background was completely dried, I stamped the sentiment from Journey Sentiment Set using Versamark ink, added white embossing power and set it with a heat gun.  Then, I adhered the die-cut stars. I used Lots Of Stars Creative Cuts from Mama Elephant to make my stars.


I stamped the super cute, T Bird Bear in Airplane  on smooth white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I also added some gray copics to the moon and then white Wink of Stella for shine. I think it also helps to give it a glowing look.

I love making interactive cards so I made the image wobble. I made a simple wobbler using craft wire and tape.

I hope you enjoyed the post. Make sure to check out the awesome new collection, if you haven't yet from Purple Onion Designs, and visit the blog for awesome inspirations.

There are 2 new collections from Stacey Yacula. The first is the Happy Trails collection which consists of 33 adorable travel and vacation related stamps.  A few of the stamps are grouped together in this collection and sold as sets.  The second collection is a mini collection of 4 reading related stamps called Once Upon A Time
You can purchase both complete collections for a limited time at a discounted price of a little more than 30% off!  The entire Happy Trails collection is $120.00 and Once Upon A Time is $15.00.  This special runs until Sunday, June 11th.  You can purchase the entire Happy Trails here and Once Upon A Time here.
In addition, there are two separate coordinating sentiment sets.  The Great News Sentiment Set works nicely with the Once Upon A Time collection.  The Journey Sentiment Set can be used with the Happy Trails collection.  These sets are versatile enough to use with all types of images as well.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment