Monday, July 10, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh: Mesh Shaker Friendship Card


Hello there! Exciting news! Pretty Pink Posh July 2017 awesome release is now available for purchase. Here's a fun shaker card I made using some of the new products.





Pretty Pink Posh products used:
Birdie Notes  and coordinating dies for the big bird and envelopes images.
Birdie Friends for the small bird image. The stamp has three birds attached, so I masked off the birds in the middle and the end before stamping and drew in the missing lines with a copic liner. 
Smile Shaker die and Stitched Notes die for the frames and the shaker window

I colored the images with copic markers. I distressed the backgrounds with Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers and Squeezed Lemonade. I heat embossed the sentiment. I used mesh/tulle to cover the shaker window, inspired by Jennifer Mcguire. I added a Wink of Stella for shine on the word "smile" and added white dots with Gelly roll pen on the bigger envelope.

Sale news: 
Pretty Pink Posh is offering a limited amount of Bundles at a reduced price. Don't forget to head on over to the store to check out this great deal and the new release..click here! Happy shopping!!!

Thank you for stopping by the blog today, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment