Friday, July 21, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh: Sending You Sunshine

Hello friends! Today, I'm sharing a card I made using Pretty Pink Posh products. It features the adorable Summer Friends stamp set from the July release. This set is perfect for creating really cute and fun summer scenes.




Pretty Pink Posh products I used for this card:
Summer Friends for the images and the sentiment
Summer Friends coordinating dies to cut out the images.
Stitched Notes for the frame
Stitched Borders1 to ground the images
Sunny Days Mix sequins

I stamped the images and colored them with copic markers. I added glossy accents to the drinks and the sunglasses. I distressed the background with Distress inks on an A2 Bristol cardstock. I created the sun rays with a stencil. I stamped the sentiment with black Versafine ink. I mounted the frame, ground, and the images with foam tape for dimension.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Wishing you all a wonderful summer with lots of sunshine!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment