Sunday, August 13, 2017

Mama Elephant: Happy Birthday

Hello everyone! Amy here, and today I'm sharing a fun birthday shaker card featuring the super cute Little Girl Agenda set from Mama Elephant.


I stamped the images, colored them with Copic markers, and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 

I trimmed heat resistant acetate and smooth Bristol paper to 4-1/4" x 5-1/2". Then, using the Grid Window Creative Cuts, I die-cut white cardstock. In preparation for stamping the sentiments from Mini Messages, I laid the acetate inside the Misti and applied some powder using the EK Powder Tool. Next, I put the die-cut grid window frame on top, stamped the sentiments as shown with Versmark ink and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.


To add different colors to the background panel, I laid the die-cut grid window frame again, this time on top of the trimmed Bristol paper. I lightly traced each square with a pencil. Using the outlines as a guide, I inked it with Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks as shown.


I adhered the prepared acetate behind the Grid Window frame, and also added a layer of foam adhesive around each square in order to separate the sequin colors. I added sequins in each square, and mounted the background panel on top. Lastly, I adhered all the images to the top of the card. 

Mama Elephant supplies used:
Little Girl Agenda: for the images
Mini Messages: for the sentiments
Grid Window Creative Cuts: for the shaker widow frame

Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment