Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh

Hello friends! I have a fun Halloween card to share with you today using Pretty Pink Posh products. It features the adorable Halloween Friends stamp set.  




Pretty Pink Posh products used:
Halloween Friends: for the images
Halloween Friends Dies: to cut the images
Stitched Borders: I used the cloud like die to die-cut acetate
Stitched Borders: to create the hill the image is standing on

I stamped and colored the images with Copic markers and die-cut them out. I added Stardust Stickles to the moon for shine.  For the background panel, I used the die-cut acetate to create clouds using Wilted Violet and Faded Jeans Distress Oxides. To make it darker I went over the clouds with Black Soot Distress Oxide. I also splattered water and white paint to the background. Once dried, I adhered the die-cut ground and added the sentiment that was heat embossed in white. I mounted the frame with foam adhesive. Lastly, I adhered the images with foam adhesive and glued on the star sequins.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Hugs, Amy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment