Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh: SMILE

Hello friends! Today, I made a card using Pretty pink posh products featuring Sea Friends set. This has to be one of my favorite stamp set of underwater sea animals. The illustrations are just so adorable! For this card, I decided to elevate their cuteness and fun by adding google eyes hoping to make the recipient smile.




Pretty pink posh products used:
Sea Friends: for the images
Sea Friends Dies: to die-cut the images
Smile Shaker: for the sentiment
Stitched Notes: for the front panel and frame
Sequins: for added interest and dimension

To begin, I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers and cut them out with coordinating dies. I also added white lines with Gelly Roll pen. Size of these fish are perfect for googly eyes so I adhered them with glue. 

To create the front panel and the frame, I trimmed Bristol cardstock little bigger than A2 size and inked it with Distress Oxide Inks in Cracked Pistachios and Peacock Feathers. I added splatters of water for texture. Once dried, I used an embossing pen and drew wavy lines and heat set white embossing powder and die-cut it with Stitched notes die.

For the sentiment, I die-cut Smile Shaker die three times with white cardstock and one time with black cardstock. I trimmed off just the word "Smile" and adhered all of them together with the black cardstock being one top and slightly to the left so that you can see the white outline. I went over the the word with Wink of Stella for some added shine.

To assemble the card together, I adhered the front panel to an A2 size base. I mounted the frame with dimensional tape. Then, I arranged and adhered the fish and the sentiment, finishing off by adding some sequins. 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to smile (it's so good for you)!

Hugs, Amy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment