Monday, August 7, 2017

Purple Onion Designs: Anniversary Sale


Hello crafty friends! Purple Onion Designs Anniversary sale is here! It's a great time to pick up those stamps you wanted, make sure to shop early for the best selections. 

I made a birthday card using adorable critters from Stacey Yacula's collection to celebrate the start of the sale.




Purple Onion Designs stamps used:

Other Supplies used:
Pretty Pink Posh: Clear Star Sequins

I stamped and colored the images with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out. For the front panel I distressed the die-cut Bristol cardstock with Antique Linen and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks. I added splatters of water and white dots with white Gelly Roll pen. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine black ink. I mounted the images with foam adhesive and glued on star sequins to finish the card.

Head on over to Purple Onion Designs's blog for more inspiration from the design team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment