Tuesday, November 7, 2017

MFT November 2017 Product Launch

Hello and welcome to My Favorite Things November Release. All the new and amazing products are now available to purchase here in the MFT Store!  




For today's project, I made a fun pop-up floating floor Holiday card using two new stamp sets that work really well together. It features the adorable You Make My Heart Melt and You Make My Heart Spin stamp sets. In both sets, you'll find ice-skating critters, scene building images, and sweet sentiments. 


To begin, I stamped the images with Hybrid Black Licorice Ink on a Blending Card and colored them with Copic markers. I cut them out with You Make My Heart Melt and You Make My Heart Spin's coordinating Die-namics. I also used a white Gel Pen to add details. 

I used an A2 sized Bristol cardstock as a card base. I stamped the snowflakes from You Make My Heart Melt in the front and inside of the card with Versamark Ink and embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I inked the sky with Pink Lemonade, Cotton Candy, and Ripe Rasberry Premium Dye Inks. I splattered watered down Copic white ink to add more snow details to the card.

The snowy hills on the front and inside of the card were created by die-cutting Sweet Tooth cardstock with Hit The Slopes Die-namics


I wanted to create a scene with these adorable critters ice-skating together, so I made a floating floor and inked it with Berrylicious and Sno-Cone Premium Dye Inks

To finish, I adhered all the elements. Don't the images from the two stamp sets look so cute together? 

Be sure to comment on all participating design team members' blogs for a chance
to win one of two $100 MFT gift vouchers, leave a comment by the end of the day on Thursday, November 9.


Thanks for stopping by during the countdown, and happy shopping!

60 comments:

  1. This is super cute and fun!! Those little critters are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the design team. Your cards have all been beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love your creations so much! Great inspiration and now my wish list is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever and I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beyond fabulous! Seriously loving everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That is quite the card! Love the pretty background and such a cute scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this amazing!!! I got a surprise when I saw the inside - you are going to make the lucky recipient very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the pink sky. I'm going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the MFT design team! I've been enjoying your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Why is the sky pink? Do we all have rose colored glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cool how you shaded to make it look like everyone just skated in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful sky! I'm never bold enough to go for pink and red sky on a project 😉

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the tips on how you did it

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is super gorgeous!! Love the soft ombre pink and the beautiful coloring! Adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pink sky! I would never have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your ombré sky! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely amazing, Amy! Love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card. Love the pop up element!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your pop up card is so adorable and the sky is a really unique element that makes these little critters really stand out. This skating scene is absolutely charming and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so adorable! The inside is so unexpected and it's absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. amazing looking card - just stunning:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely card with so many cute critters! Your colouring is perfect and you created a wonderful winter scene. I also love the pink sky which is just the right colour for this scene.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty card, love the pink! I love the details, all the tiny snowflakes on all the critters. I also love your pop up floor, so cute😍 Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is too adorable! I just love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous Card!! I like the sweet background colors, I might just start to make snow scene in pink, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable cards!So super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an amazing scene you created and so adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such Cuties!
    Like how the two sets work together!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just adorable, Amy! Congrats on making it onto the MFT DT!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMGoodness, this is adorable beyond belief! I can't wait to get my order...as usual. lol

    ReplyDelete
  32. Adorable. I love the scene and the color of the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the pop-up floating floor! Such a fantastic scene and the colour of that sky is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card. Love how you used leaves as trees.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Darling card! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely cute scene ! :) Love the coral color background :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Absolutely adorable! Love your beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  39. So cute! I love those little skaters!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fabulous card! It will be a star attraction on the mantelpiece, I love the design inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the eay the You Make My Heart Spin & You Make My Heart Melt sets are so interchangeable!!! What fun cards& so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. This card is so stunning, who wouldn't love to get it?! Love it, Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. An adorable card! Love those cute little critters!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh my! Stunning background!!! What a darling pop up card!!! Really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such a cute, cute card! I love seeing all the critters from the two new sets skating together. I love your pink sky background too. You have inspired me to try some less than traditional sky colors as well. I'm so excited you joined the MFT Team. I can't wait to see more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the pink sky, and the images go together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Such cuteness! Great composition especially against the red sky.

    ReplyDelete
  48. So, so cute! Beautiful colors too.

    ReplyDelete