Monday, November 6, 2017

MFT November Release Countdown - Day 1

Hello and welcome!
It's the final day of My Favorite Things November Release Countdown! All new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, November 7th at 9PM EDT in the MFT store!

My card today features the beautiful Layered Snowflakes Die-namics and Deer Love Die-namics

To begin, I die-cut Sweet Tooth Card Stock with the stitched panel from Blueprints 28 Die-namics for the frame, and trimmed off the flap. Then, I die-cut Translucent Vellum with Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics for the snowy hills. Next, I die-cut the snowflakes using Sweet Tooth, Sno Cone Card Stock and light blue vellum paper. I layered the snowflakes with Mono Mult Liquid Glue. I added the Diamond Dust to the top of the snowflakes, deer and the snowy hill for beautiful sparkle. 


I adhered the hills and mounted the frame with dimensional tape to an A2 sized panel I made using the Tickled Pink Card Stock. Then, I adhered the snowflakes and the deer with Mono Mult Liquid Glue  I added white dots for snow detail with a White Gel Pen. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with white White Embossing Powder on Sno Cone Card Stock .


Be sure to check out the MFT Blog to see all the new items being revealed today and inspirations from the Creative Team. Don't forget to leave a comment on the MFT Blog countdown posts for your chance to win one of the five $75.oo gift vouchers.

Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my !! That's such a sweet card ! These snowflakes are so delicate, just as your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marjorie! I appreciate you leaving me a sweet comment on my blog!

      Delete
  2. Great use of vellum and diamond dust! Love the pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors & composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Basiljen! :)

      Delete
  5. Super soft and cute look!Beautiful!tfs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving me a sweet comment on my blog, Kleri! :)

      Delete
  6. cute - I love the snowflakes on the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card as ALWAYS Amy. TFS...XX

    ReplyDelete