Monday, June 26, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh: Thinking of You

Happy Monday! I'm stopping by today to share a box card I made using a lot of wonderful Pretty Pink Posh products. I love creating box cards (one of my favorites), because they are fun to make. They also have that "wow" affect when the recipient receives the card and it displays so nicely.


I started by making my own patterned paper (that will be used on the box card) and a matching A2 envelope. I stamped the images from Bold Blooms and Build A Bloom using dye inks.


Then, I stamped the girl and the boy from Friends Forever, the little critters, tree trunk, and mushrooms from Woodland Critters, and the bees from Bee Friends. I colored them with Copic markers. I also stamped some blue ferns from Build A Bloom using dye inks.


I made a box-card that will fit in an A2 size envelope. Sorry, I don't have the measurements today, but you can find lots of good tutorials online. I added the trimmed cardstocks around the box, using the patterned cardstock I made along with some paper I had in hand. I stamped the sentiment "Thinking of You" from Bee Friends with Versamark ink and heat embossed it. I die cut the hills panel using one of the dies from Stitched Borders. I added the fence that I die cut using Picket Fence.


To finish, I arranged and adhered all the elements to the card. I attached the bees and the butterflies to stripes of acetate so that they can look like they are flying, and you can also make them move.


Thanks for stopping by the blog. Have a wonderful week ahead!
Hugs, Amy :)

1 comment: