Thursday, June 1, 2017

Purple Onion Designs: Happy Trails

I'm super excited to announce the new Stacey Yacula's Happy Trails collection is now available for purchase at Purple Onion Designs

From now to June 11, 2017, the complete collection of  Happy Trails (33 individual stamps) is on sale for $120.00 USD, saving you a little over 30% off. Woohoo!

There is another small collection, Once Upon A Time (4 Stamps) that is also on sale for $15.00 USD, saving you around 30%. This sale is available until June 11th.

Please note: The two sentiments sets "Great News Sentiment Set" and the "Journey Sentiment Set" are separate coordinating stamp sets, and not part of the complete collection.

***************
I'm totally in love with the entire collection of  Happy Trails, and I've made several cards with them. I'm looking forward to sharing them with you. I had so much fun coloring the super cute images and making cards with them.

I'm sharing two cards today, and here's the first one. 


For this card, I used the T-Bird Bear In Airplane, Banner, and Mountains rubber stamps. I stamped the images on smooth white cardstock and colored them in with Copic markers. I added a ocean to the mountain stamp by coloring in the lower area with shades of blue instead of making another grassy hill (ok...the trees look like they are in the water, let's just call it high tides).  The stamped hello on the banner is from the Sweet Summer Sentiment Set. Then, I fussy cut them out.

Before adhering the images to the card front, I added faint clouds to the background using Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass with an acetate stencil I made with a cloud die. 


Then, I adhered the mountains with double sided tape to the card front. For the T-Bird and the Banner, I adhered them using foam adhesive for some dimension. 


Here's my second card.


For this card, I stamped the Mountains directly on smooth white cardstock and colored it in with Copic markers. I also lightly inked the background with Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass. Then, I stamped the sentiment "The Sky's the Limit" from Journey Sentiment Set with Versamark Ink and heat embossed silver embossing powder. 


I stamped the Up and Away-Hot Air Balloon and Clouds stamp, colored them with Copic markers and fussy cut them out. I added double sided tape to two of the clouds and placed them on the card front, and adhered the hot air balloon and the the last cloud with foam adhesive for dimension. 


Don't forget to check out the Purple Onion Designs website for the entire collection of Happy Trails and the Blog for more inspiration and awesome projects from the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment