Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Purple Onion Designs: The Places You'll Go


Hello crafty friends! I'm stopping by to share a card I made using few of the new rubber stamps from Stacey Yacula's fabulous collection-Happy Trails, available for purchase at Purple Onion Designs


How cute is the Cruiser Hedghog On Vespa Moped! I'm totally in love with the adorable hedgehog! So, instead of just using one image, I decided to make a boy and a girl traveling down the Street


To make my card, I stamped the Street stamp on smooth white cardstock and colored the buildings, sidewalk, trees, and bushes with Copic markers. I used Distress Inks for the sky (using a acetate cloud stencil) and the street. I added the sentiment "The Places You'll Go" from Journey Sentiment Set using Versamark Ink and heat set silver embossing powder.

Then, I stamped the Cruiser Hedghog On Vespa Moped twice on smooth white cardstock and colored the images with Copic markers. For the girl hedgehog, I added a bow on her head (from another company).


To finish, I mounted the fussy cut hedgehogs with foam adhesive onto the card front and adhered that to the card panel. 

Below you will find more information about the new release:
There are 2 new collections from Stacey Yacula. The first is the Happy Trails collection which consists of 33 adorable travel and vacation related stamps.  A few of the stamps are grouped together in this collection and sold as sets.  The second collection is a mini collection of 4 reading related stamps called Once Upon A Time
You can purchase both complete collections for a limited time at a discounted price of a little more than 30% off!  The entire Happy Trails collection is $120.00 and Once Upon A Time is $15.00.  This special runs until Sunday, June 11th.  You can purchase the entire Happy Trails here and Once Upon A Time here.
In addition, there are two separate coordinating sentiment sets.  The Great News Sentiment Set works nicely with the Once Upon A Time collection.  The Journey Sentiment Set can be used with the Happy Trails collection.  These sets are versatile enough to use with all types of images as well.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment