Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Fishes

Hello everybody! Today I'm sharing birthday card using Sunny Studio Stamps Oceans Of Joy stamp set and its coordinating dies. I just love how this set is filled with nine adorable sea creatures, in addition to stamps that will help you create wonderful scenes.


For the card front, I used Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers on die-cut smooth Bristol cardstock. After I was done blending, I added small splatters of water using a paint brush. Next, I die-cut two trimmed vellum paper using one of the dies from the Stitched Scallop set to create waves. I distressed the die-cut clear vellum paper using Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.


I stamped the images from Oceans Of Joy stamp set, and cut them out with coordinating dies. To create the look of depth, I added the fish and turtle in between the layers of the die-cut vellum waves that was wrapped around the back of the card front, and taped to keep it in place.


Then, I arranged and adhered the balloons to the card front. I used my Copic liner to draw lines from the balloon to the whale. I made it look like the string was wrapped around him to make it fun and whimsical. To finish, I stamped the punny sentiment "Birthday Fishes". How cute is that whale?!

I hope you enjoyed what I shared with you today. Thanks for stopping by the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment