Sunday, July 30, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh: Happy Summer

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a summer card featuring Summer Friends stamp set along with many other wonderful Pretty Pink Posh products.  



Pretty Pink Posh products used:
Summer Friends for most of the images
Summer Friends Dies to die-cut the images
Fly A Kit for the kite
Fly A Kite Dies to die-cut the clouds and the kite
Sea Friends for the crab and shell fish
Sea Friends Dies to die-cut images
Stitched Borders to die-cut the sandy areas as well as the ocean
Friendship Mix for sequins

I stamped and colored the images with copic markers. I distressed the front panel and the clouds with Picked Raspberry and the ocean with Peacock Feather Distress inks. I distressed the die-cut sandy area with Antique Linen, and Frayed Burlap Distress ink . I also distressed vellem paper with Peacock Feathers Distress ink. I added Glossy accent to beach ball and the floaty for shine and dimension. The sentiment was heat embossed.

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment