Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Sunny Studio Stamps: CAS Balloon Cards

Hello everybody! In the honor of the CASEology's challenge blog's 5th birthday blog hop, I created two cards to share with you. My cards features the balloon theme with two of the cutest farm animal from Sunny Studio Stamps's newest release for fall.


For the first card, I trimmed a top folding A2 card base using Neenah 110 cardstock. I stamped adorable sheep from Missing Ewe stamp set to the front of the card base. Then, I used a balloon stamp from Oceans Of Joy and applied the masking technique to make the blue balloon appear in front of the other two.


To make the sheep look like it's flying, I drew in the strings with a black Copic liner and colored the images with Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment "Thank Ewe" from the Missing Ewe set with Versamark ink on a small strip of black cardstock and heat embossed it in white. I mounted the sentiment with foam tape.

For the second card, I made a 4-1/2" square card base using the same cardstock. This time, I stamped the pig from Barnyard Buddies with a balloon from Birthday Smiles. I added white accents with a Gelly Roll pen. 


 I drew in the strings with a Copic liner to make the pig look like he's flying too. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment "Happy Birthday" from Barnyard Buddies.



Enjoy the hop! Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment