Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh: Thinking Of You

Hi there! I have another card to share with you today using Pretty Pink Posh products. Once again, I mixed various stamp sets to create this sweet scene! 



Pretty Pink Posh products:
Bear Hugs stamp set and Coordinating Dies
Woodland Critters stamp set
Scallop Frames die set

I stamped the images on smooth white cardstock and colored them with Copic markers. With the bear, I cut around his arms so that he can hold the jar of honey and the dipper. After, I taped the back  so that everything will stay in place. I inked the trimmed background and the die-cut frame with Crushed Olive and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks. I splattered some water and blotted it dry with paper towel. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed white embossing powder. I adhered the frame and some of the images with foam adhesive for dimension. Lastly, I adhered the the sequins.

Thank you for stopping by the blog.
Hugs, Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment