Thursday, August 10, 2017

Purple Onions Design: Get Happy!

 Hello there! Today I have a fun shaker card starring Poppy, the adorable bunny from Purple Onion Designs illustrated by Stacey Yacula. She's a big bunny that measures 
3 3/4" x 2 1/2" so she's perfect for taking center stage on cards for lots of different occasions.



Products used:
Purple Onion Designs Poppy: for the image
Mama Elephant Madison Avenue creative cuts: frame
Pretty Pink Posh Friendship Mix and Clear Star: sequins

I stamped and colored the image using Copic markers. I distressed the trimmed background panel and the die-cut frame with Picked Raspberry and Tattered Rose Distress Inks. I splattered water and blotted dry with paper towel. I heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder on the background panel. After adding the sequins to the background, I mounted the framed acetate window with two layers of foam adhesive. To finish, I adhered Poppy to the front of the window. 

***Sale***
You can pick up Poppy and lots of other great Purple Onion Designs rubber stamps at 25% off from now to August 16th.  Don't miss out on this great sale! Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment